Wand-ConfigSection: User Commands (1)
Updated: 2 May 2002
Index Return to Main Contents
NAMEWand-config - get information about the installed version of the Magick Wand
SYNOPSISWand-config [--cflags] [--cppflags] [--exec-prefix] [--ldflags] [--libs] [--prefix] [--version]
DESCRIPTIONWand-config prints the compiler and linker flags required to compile and link programs that use the Wand Application Programmer Interface.
EXAMPLESTo print the version of the installed distribution of Wand, use:
To compile a program that calls the Wand Application Programmer Interface, use:
cc `Wand-config --cflags --cppflags --ldflags --libs` program.c
- Print the compiler flags that were used to compile libWand.
- Print the preprocessor flags that are needed to find the Wand C include files and defines to ensure that the Wand data structures match between your program and the installed libraries.
- Print the directory under which target specific binaries and executables are installed.
- Print the linker flags that are needed to link with the Wand library.
- Print the linker flags that are needed to link a program with libWand.
- Print the version of the Wand distribution to standard output.
AUTHORSJohn Cristy, ImageMagick Studio LLC