GETTEXTIZESection: GNU (1)
Updated: November 2006
Index Return to Main Contents
NAMEgettextize - install or upgrade gettext infrastructure
SYNOPSISgettextize [OPTION]... [package-dir]
- print this help and exit
- print version information and exit
- -f, --force
- force writing of new files even if old exist
- install libintl in a subdirectory
- don't update or create ChangeLog files
- make symbolic links instead of copying files
- -n, --dry-run
- print modifications but don't perform them
AUTHORWritten by Ulrich Drepper
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to <email@example.com>.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 1995-1998, 2000-2006 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
SEE ALSOThe full documentation for gettextize is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and gettextize programs are properly installed at your site, the command
- info gettextize
should give you access to the complete manual.