JCF-DUMPSection: GNU (1)
Index Return to Main Contents
NAMEjcf-dump - print information about Java class files
SYNOPSISjcf-dump [-c] [--javap]
[-Idir...] [-o file]
[--version] [--help] [-v] [--verbose]
DESCRIPTIONThis is a class file examiner, similar to "javap". It will print information about a number of classes, which are specified by class name or file name.
- Disassemble method bodies. By default method bodies are not printed.
- Print the constant pool. When printing a reference to a constant also print its index in the constant pool.
- Generate output in "javap" format. The implementation of this feature is very incomplete.
- -o file
- These options as the same as the corresponding gcj options.
- Print help, then exit.
- Print version number, then exit.
- -v, --verbose
- Print extra information while running. Implies "--print-constants".
SEE ALSOgcc(1), gcj(1), gcjh(1), gij(1), jcf-dump(1), gfdl(7), and the Info entries for gcj and gcc.
COPYRIGHTCopyright (c) 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with the Invariant Sections being ``GNU General Public License'', the Front-Cover texts being (a) (see below), and with the Back-Cover Texts being (b) (see below). A copy of the license is included in the man page gfdl(7).
(a) The FSF's Front-Cover Text is:
A GNU Manual
(b) The FSF's Back-Cover Text is:
You have freedom to copy and modify this GNU Manual, like GNU software. Copies published by the Free Software Foundation raise funds for GNU development.