PDFTOHTMLSection: User Commands (1)
Index Return to Main Contents
NAMEpdftohtml - program to convert pdf files into html, xml and png images
SYNOPSISpdftohtml [options] <PDF-file> [<html-file> <xml-file>]
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the pdftohtml command. This manual page was written for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution because the original program does not have a manual page.
OPTIONSA summary of options are included below.
- -h, -help
- Show summary of options.
- -f <int>
- first page to print
- -l <int>
- last page to print
- dont print any messages or errors
- print copyright and version info
- exchange .pdf links with .html
- generate complex output
- ignore images
- generate no frames. Not supported in complex output mode.
- use standard output
- -zoom <fp>
- zoom the pdf document (default 1.5)
- output for XML post-processing
- -enc <string>
- output text encoding name
- -opw <string>
- owner password (for encrypted files)
- -upw <string>
- user password (for encrypted files)
- force hidden text extraction
- output device name for Ghostscript (png16m, jpeg etc)
- do not merge paragraphs
override document DRM settings
Pdftohtml was developed by Gueorgui Ovtcharov and Rainer Dorsch. It is based and benefits a lot from Derek Noonburg's xpdf package.
This manual page was written by Søren Boll Overgaard <email@example.com>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others).