PINKYSection: User Commands (1)
Updated: March 2007
Index Return to Main Contents
NAMEpinky - lightweight finger
SYNOPSISpinky [OPTION]... [USER]...
- produce long format output for the specified USERs
- omit the user's home directory and shell in long format
- omit the user's project file in long format
- omit the user's plan file in long format
- do short format output, this is the default
- omit the line of column headings in short format
- omit the user's full name in short format
- omit the user's full name and remote host in short format
- omit the user's full name, remote host and idle time in short format
- display this help and exit
- output version information and exit
AUTHORWritten by Joseph Arceneaux, David MacKenzie, and Kaveh Ghazi.
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to <email@example.com>.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2007 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
This is free software. You may redistribute copies of it under the terms of the GNU General Public License <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>. There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.
SEE ALSOThe full documentation for pinky is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and pinky programs are properly installed at your site, the command
- info pinky
should give you access to the complete manual.