ppmtoljSection: User Commands (1)
Updated: 4 Sept 2000
Index Return to Main Contents
NAMEppmtolj - convert a portable pixmap to an HP LaserJet PCL 5 Color file
SYNOPSISppmtolj [-gamma val] [-resolution 75|100|150|300|600] [-delta] [-float] [-noreset] [ppmfile]
DESCRIPTIONReads a portable pixmap as input and converts it into a color file suitable to be printed by an HP color PCL 5 printer.
- Apply delta row compression to reduce the size of the pcl file.
- -gamma int
- Gamma correct the image using the integet parameter as a gamma (default 0).
- Suppresses positioning information. The default is to write the sequence ESC&l0E to the output.
- Prevents writing of the reset sequence to the begining and end of the output.
- Set the required output resolution 75|100|150|300|600
REFERENCESHP PCL 5 & Color Reference Guide
AUTHORCopyright (C) 2000 by Jonathan Melvin.(firstname.lastname@example.org)