rundigSection: User Commands (1)
Updated: 23 April 1999
Index Return to Main Contents
NAMErundig - sample script to create a search database for ht://Dig
DESCRIPTIONrundig is a sample script to create a search database for the ht://Dig search engine.
- Verbose mode. This increases the verbosity of the program.
- Use alternate work files.
- Print statistics about the dig after completion
- -c configfile
- Use alternate config file.
- Use incremental digging instead non-incremental
SEE ALSOPlease refer to the HTML pages (in the htdig-doc package) /usr/share/doc/htdig-doc/html/index.html and the manual pages htdig(1) , htmerge(1) , htnotify(1) , htfuzzy(1) for a detailed description of ht://Dig and its commands.
AUTHORThis manual page was written by Christian Schwarz, modified by Gergely Madarasz and Stijn de Bekker, based on the HTML documentation of ht://Dig.