TIFFICCSection: User Commands (1)
Updated: October 23, 2004
Index Return to Main Contents
NAMEtifficc - little cms ICC profile applier for TIFF.
SYNOPSIStifficc [options] input.tif output.tif
DESCRIPTIONlcms is a standalone CMM engine, which deals with the color management. It implements a fast transformation between ICC profiles. tifficc is little cms ICC profile applier for TIFF.
- Handle channels > 4 as alpha.
- Black point compensation.
- -c <0,1,2,3>
- Precalculates transform. (0=Off, 1=Normal, 2=Hi-res, 3=LoRes) [defaults to 1]
- Embed destination profile.
- Marks out-of-gamut colors on softproof.
- -h <0,1,2>
- Show summary of options and examples.
- -i profile
- Input profile (defaults to sRGB).
- -k <0..400>
- Ink-limiting in % (CMYK only).
- -l profile
- Transform by device-link profile.
- -m <0,1,2,3>
- SoftProof intent.
- Ignore embedded profile on input.
- -p profile
- Soft proof profile.
- -o profile
- Output profile (defaults to sRGB).
- -s profile
- Save embedded profile as <new profile>
- -t <0,1,2,3>
- Intent (0=Perceptual, 1=Colorimetric, 2=Saturation, 3=Absolute).
- Wide output (generates 16 bps tiff).
- You can also use following builtins
- *Lab - CIE Lab D50 based *XYZ - XYZ *adobe1998RBB - AdobeRGB *colormatchrgb - ColorMatch RGB *applergb - Apple RGB
To color correct from scanner to sRGB: tifficc -iscanner.icm in.tif out.tif To convert from monitor1 to monitor2: tifficc -imon1.icm -omon2.icm in.tif out.tif To make a CMYK separation: tifficc -oprinter.icm inrgb.tif outcmyk.tif To recover sRGB from a CMYK separation: tifficc -iprinter.icm incmyk.tif outrgb.tif To convert from CIELab TIFF to sRGB tifficc -iTiffLab8Spac.icm in.tif out.tif
NOTESFor suggestions, comments, bug reports etc. send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SEE ALSOjpegicc(1), icc2ps(1), icclink(1), icctrans(1), wtpt(1)
AUTHORThis manual page was originally written by Shiju p. Nair <email@example.com>, for the Debian project. Modified by Marti Maria to reflect further changes.