wxpasteSection: Misc. Reference Manual Pages (1x)
Updated: March 1998
Index Return to Main Contents
NAMEwxpaste - output a cutbuffer to stdout
DESCRIPTIONwxpaste outputs the contents of the specified cutbuffer to stdout. If no cutbuffer is specified, the cutbuffer 0 will be used as default.
- -cutbuffer number
- The data will be pasted from the specified cutbuffer, instead of the default 0.
- -display display-name
- Specifies the display where wxpaste should look for the data to be pasted.
- -selection [selection-name]
- The data will be copied from the named selection. If cutting from the selection fails, the cutbuffer will be used. The default value for the selection name is PRIMARY.
- The -selection option must be the last one. The syntax could be
cleaned, but backwards compatibility prevents that...
INCR and MULTIPLE selection types are not handled. Actually, only simple text selections are handled, wich should be enough for most uses of a utility such as this.
SEE ALSOwxcopy(1x), wmaker(1x)
AUTHORThis man page was written by Marcelo Magallon <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Window Maker was written by Alfredo K. Kojima <email@example.com>.