PurpleSection: User Contributed Perl Documentation (3)
Index Return to Main Contents
NAMEPurple - Perl extension to the libpurple instant messenger library.
This module provides the interface for using perl scripts as plugins in libpurple.
DESCRIPTIONThis module provides the interface for using perl scripts as plugins in Purple. With this, developers can write perl scripts that can be loaded in Purple as plugins. The scripts can interact with IMs, chats, accounts, the buddy list, libpurple signals, and more.
The API for the perl interface is very similar to that of the Purple C API, which can be viewed at http://developer.pidgin.im/doxygen/ or in the header files in the Purple source tree.
- @accounts = Purple::accounts
- Returns a list of all accounts, online or offline.
- @chats = Purple::chats
- Returns a list of all chats currently open.
- @connections = Purple::connections
- Returns a list of all active connections.
- @conversations = Purple::conversations
- Returns a list of all conversations, both IM and chat, currently open.
- @conv_windows = Purple::conv_windows
- Returns a list of all conversation windows currently open.
- @ims = Purple::ims
- Returns a list of all instant messages currently open.
SEE ALSOPurple C API documentation - http://developer.pidgin.im/doxygen/
Purple website - http://pidgin.im/
AUTHORChristian Hammond, <email@example.com>
COPYRIGHT AND LICENSECopyright 2003 by Christian Hammond
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the General Public License (GPL). For more information, see http://www.fsf.org/licenses/gpl.txt