antinspectSection: XScreenSaver manual (6)
Updated: 5.04 (13-Nov-2007)
Index Return to Main Contents
NAMEantinspect - ant model inspection screenhack
SYNOPSISantinspect [-display host:display.screen] [-window] [-root] [-install] [-visual visual] [-delay microseconds] [-fps]
DESCRIPTIONThe antinspect code displays three ant-powered balls churning in a circle.
OPTIONSantinspect accepts the following options:
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- Install a private colormap for the window.
- Draw shadows on ground
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual. -fps Display a running tally of how many frames per second are being rendered. In conjunction with -delay 0, this can be a useful benchmark of your GL performance.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
SEE ALSOX(1), xscreensaver(1) xscreensaver-demo(1), xscreensaver-getimage(1)
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2004 by Blair Tennessy. Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty.
AUTHORBlair Tennessy <email@example.com>, 15-March-2004.