apollonianSection: XScreenSaver manual (6)
Updated: 5.04 (13-Nov-2007)
Index Return to Main Contents
NAMEapollonian - Descartes Circle Theorem.
SYNOPSISapollonian [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-root] [-no-label] [-no-altgeom] [-cycles number] [-ncolors number] [-delay number]
DESCRIPTIONPacks a large circle with smaller circles, demonstrating the Descartes Circle Theorem.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -label | -no-label
- Draw Labels. Boolean.
- -altgeom | -no-altgeom
- Include Alternate Geometries. Boolean.
- -cycles number
Depth. 1 - 20. Default: 20.
- -ncolors number
- Number of Colors. Default: 64.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 1000000 (1.00 seconds.).
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
SEE ALSOX(1), xscreensaver(1)
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2002 by Allan R. Wilks and David Bagley. Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty.
AUTHORAllan R. Wilks and David Bagley.