atunnelSection: XScreenSaver manual (6)
Updated: 5.04 (13-Nov-2007)
Index Return to Main Contents
NAMEatunnel - hypnotic GL tunnel journey
SYNOPSISsballs [-display host:display.screen] [-window] [-root] [-visual visual] [-delay microseconds] [-light] [-no-light] [-wire] [-no-wire] [-texture] [-no-texture] [-fps] [-no-fps]
DESCRIPTIONThe atunnel program draws an animation of a journey in a GL tunnel.
OPTIONSsballs accepts the following options:
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- Install a private colormap for the window.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Display a running tally of how many frames per second are being rendered. In conjunction with -delay 0, this can be a useful benchmark of your GL performance.
- Show a textured tunnel. This is the default.
- Disables texturing the animation.
- Draw a wireframe rendition of the tunnel.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
SEE ALSOX(1), xscreensaver(1)
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2003 by Eric Lassauge. Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty.
AUTHORRoman Podobedov <firstname.lastname@example.org> Eric Lassauge <email@example.com>