BCDSection: Games and Demos (6)
Index Return to Main Contents
NAMEbcd ppt morse - reformat input as punch cards, paper tape or morse code
SYNOPSIS[string ... ]
ppt [string ... ]
morse [-ds string ... ]
DESCRIPTIONThe ppt and morse commands read the given input and reformat it in the form of punched cards, paper tape or morse code respectively. Acceptable input are command line arguments or the standard input.
- The -s option for morse produces dots and dashes rather than words.
- Decode morse output consisting of dots and slashes (as generated by using the -s option.
- "ISO 1681:1973: Information processing--Unpunched paper cards--Specification"
- "ISO 1682:1973: Information processing--80 columns punched paper cards--Dimensions and location of rectangular punched holes"
- "ECMA-10: ECMA Standard for Data Interchange on Punched Tape"
- "ITU-T Recommendation F.1: Operational provisions for the international public telegram service" "Division B, I. Morse code"