blocktubeSection: XScreenSaver manual (6)
Updated: 5.04 (13-Nov-2007)
Index Return to Main Contents
NAMEblocktube - draws a swirling, falling tunnel of reflective slabs
SYNOPSISblocktube [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-root] [-delay number] [-holdtime number] [-changetime number] [-no-texture] [-no-fog] [-wireframe] [-fps]
DESCRIPTIONBlocktube draws a swirling, falling tunnel of reflective slabs. They fade from hue to hue.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 40000 (0.04 seconds.).
- -holdtime number
- How long to stay on the same color. Default: 1000 frames.
- -changetime number
- How long it takes to fade to a new color. Default: 200 frames.
- Draw solid blocks intstead of reflective blocks.
- Do not make blocks in the distance be darker.
- Only draw outlines.
- -fps | -no-fps
- Whether to show a frames-per-second display at the bottom of the screen.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
SEE ALSOX(1), xscreensaver(1)
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2003 by Lars Damerow. Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty.
AUTHORLars Damerow <firstname.lastname@example.org>