bubble3dSection: XScreenSaver manual (6)
Updated: 5.04 (13-Nov-2007)
Index Return to Main Contents
NAMEbubble3d - 3d rising bubbles.
SYNOPSISbubble3d [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-root] [-delay number] [-transparent] [-color color] [-fps]
DESCRIPTIONDraws a stream of rising, undulating 3D bubbles, rising toward the top of the screen, with nice specular reflections.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- Draw transparent bubbles instead of solid ones.
- -color color
- Draw bubbles of the specified color. "Random" means a different color for each bubble.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 15000 (0.015 seconds.).
- -fps | -no-fps
- Whether to show a frames-per-second display at the bottom of the screen.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
SEE ALSOX(1), xscreensaver(1)
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2002 by Richard Jones. Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty.