celticSection: XScreenSaver manual (6)
Updated: 5.04 (13-Nov-2007)
Index Return to Main Contents
NAMEceltic - draws celtic cross-stich patterns
SYNOPSISifs [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-root] [-delay number] [-delay2 number] [-ncolors number] [-graph mode]
DESCRIPTIONThe celtic program repeatedly draws random cross-stitch patterns.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 10000.
- -delay2 number
- Delay between patterns, in seconds. Default: 5.
- -ncolors number
- Number of colours to use. Default: 20.
- Whether to render the underlying graph. Default: no.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
SEE ALSOX(1), xscreensaver(1)
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2005 by Max Froumentin. Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty.
AUTHORMax Froumentin <email@example.com>