cubeneticSection: XScreenSaver manual (6)
Updated: 5.04 (13-Nov-2007)
Index Return to Main Contents
NAMEcubenetic - cubist 3D undulating blob.
SYNOPSIScubenetic [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-root] [-delay number] [-count number] [-no-wander] [-no-spin] [-spin [XYZ]] [-wireframe] [-no-texture] [-wave-speed number] [-wave-radius number] [-waves number] [-fps]
DESCRIPTIONDraws a pulsating set of overlapping boxes with ever-chaning blobby patterns undulating across their surfaces.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 20000 (0.02 seconds.).
- -count number
- How many boxes make up the object. Default: 5.
- -wander | -no-wander
- Whether the object should wander around the screen.
- -spin [XYZ]
- Around which axes should the object spin?
- Don't spin.
- Render in wireframe instead of solid.
- -texture | -no-texture
- Display Solid Colors.
- -wave-speed number
Surface Pattern Speed. 5 - 150. Default: 80.
- -wave-radius number
- Surface Pattern Overlap. 5 - 600. Default: 512.
- -waves number
- Surface Pattern Complexity. 1 - 20. Default: 3.
- -fps | -no-fps
- Whether to show a frames-per-second display at the bottom of the screen.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
SEE ALSOX(1), xscreensaver(1)
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2002 by Jamie Zawinski. Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty.