deluxeSection: XScreenSaver manual (6)
Updated: 5.04 (13-Nov-2007)
Index Return to Main Contents
NAMEdeluxe - pulsing sequence of stars, circles, and lines.
SYNOPSISdeluxe [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-root] [-delay number] [-thickness number] [-count number] [-ncolors number] [-transparent] [-no-db]
DESCRIPTIONThis draws a pulsing sequence of stars, circles, and lines.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 5000 (0.01 seconds.).
- -thickness number
- Thickness of lines. Default: 50.
- -count number
- Number of objects. Default: 5.
- -ncolors number
- Number of colors. Default: 20.
- -transparent | -no-transparent
- Whether to use transparency.
- -db | -no-db
- Whether to double buffer.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
SEE ALSOX(1), xscreensaver(1)
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2002 by Jamie Zawinski. Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty.