flipscreen3dSection: XScreenSaver manual (6)
Updated: 5.04 (13-Nov-2007)
Index Return to Main Contents
NAMEflipscreen3d - rotates an image of the screen through 3 dimensions.
SYNOPSISflipscreen3d [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-root] [-delay number] [-no-rotate] [-wireframe] [-fps]
DESCRIPTIONGrabs an image of the desktop, turns it into a GL texture map, and spins it around and deforms it in various ways.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 20000 (0.02 seconds.).
- -rotate | -no-rotate
- Whether to rotate.
- Just render boxes instead of textures (for debugging).
- -fps | -no-fps
- Whether to show a frames-per-second display at the bottom of the screen.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
SEE ALSOX(1), xscreensaver(1)
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2002 by Ben Buxton. Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty.