mismunchSection: XScreenSaver manual (6)
Updated: 5.04 (13-Nov-2007)
Index Return to Main Contents
NAMEmismunch - munches errors
SYNOPSISmismunch [-display host:display.screen] [-foreground color] [-background color] [-window] [-root] [-mono] [-install] [-visual visual] [-delay usecs] [-xor] [-noxor] [-clear number] [-simul number]
DESCRIPTIONThe mismunch program is a creatively broken misimplementation of the classic munching squares graphics hack.
OPTIONSmismunch accepts the following options:
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- If on a color display, pretend we're on a monochrome display.
- Install a private colormap for the window.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- -delay usecs
- The delay between steps of the animation, in microseconds. Default: 2500.
- Use the XOR drawing function. This is the default.
- Don't use the XOR drawing function.
- -clear number
- Number of squares to misdraw before clearing the display. Default: 65.
- -simul number
- Number of squares to misdraw simultaneously. Default: 5.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
SEE ALSOX(1), xscreensaver(1), munch(6)
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2004 Steven Hazel. Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty.
Based on the munch screensaver Copyright © 1997, Tim Showalter <email@example.com>.
AUTHORSteven Hazel <firstname.lastname@example.org>, 10-Feb-04