sierpinski3dSection: XScreenSaver manual (6)
Updated: 5.04 (13-Nov-2007)
Index Return to Main Contents
NAMEsierpinski3d - 3D Sierpinski triangle fractal.
SYNOPSISsierpinski3d [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-root] [-delay number] [-speed number] [-depth number] [-wireframe] [-fps]
DESCRIPTIONThis draws the three-dimensional variant of the recursive Sierpinski triangle fractal, using GL.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 20000 (0.02 seconds.).
- -speed number
- Number of frames before changing shape. Default: 150.
- -depth number
- Max depth to descend. Default: 5. You probably don't have enough memory for 6.
- Render in wireframe instead of solid.
- -fps | -no-fps
- Whether to show a frames-per-second display at the bottom of the screen.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
SEE ALSOX(1), xscreensaver(1)
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2002 by Tim Robinson and Jamie Zawinski. Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty.
AUTHORTim Robinson and Jamie Zawinski.