sproingiesSection: XScreenSaver manual (6)
Updated: 5.04 (13-Nov-2007)
Index Return to Main Contents
NAMEsproingies - Q-Bert meets Marble Madness!
SYNOPSISsproingies [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-root] [-count number] [-delay number] [-size number] [-no-fall] [-wireframe] [-fps]
DESCRIPTIONQ-Bert meets Marble Madness!
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -count number
- How many sproingies to draw at once. Default: 5.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 25000 (0.03 seconds.).
- -size number
- How much to scale the image down. Default 0 (full screen.)
- Make sproingies "smart", so they do not fall down the edge.
- Render in wireframe instead of solid.
- -fps | -no-fps
- Whether to show a frames-per-second display at the bottom of the screen.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
SEE ALSOX(1), xscreensaver(1)
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2002 by Ed Mackey. Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty.
AUTHOREd Mackey. Some aditional code by Sergio Gutiérrez "Sergut".