tangramSection: XScreenSaver manual (6)
Updated: 5.04 (13-Nov-2007)
Index Return to Main Contents
NAMEtangram - watch the computer solve tangram puzzles.
SYNOPSIStangram [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-root] [-delay number] [-wireframe] [-viewing_time number] [-rotate]
DESCRIPTIONThe tangram program uses a few basic shapes to build silhouettes of recognizable objects.
OPTIONStangram accepts the following options:
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 10000 (0.01 seconds.).
- -wireframe | -no-wireframe
- Render in wireframe instead of solid.
- -viewing_time number
- Specify the length of time, in seconds, that the finished puzzle should be displayed. Default: 5
- -rotate | -no-rotate
- Rotate the camera around the puzzle.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
SEE ALSOX(1), xscreensaver(1)
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2005 by Jeremy English. Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty.
AUTHORJeremy English <email@example.com>