WORMSSection: Games and Demos (6)
Index Return to Main Contents
NAMEworms - animate worms on a display terminal
SYNOPSIS[-ft ] [-d delay ] [-l length ] [-n number ]
DESCRIPTIONA UNIX version of the DEC-2136 program ``worms''
The options are as follows:
- Makes a ``field'' for the worm(s) to eat.
- Makes each worm leave a trail behind it.
- Specifies a delay, in milliseconds, between each update. This is useful for fast terminals. Reasonable values are around 20-200. The default is 0.
- Specifies a length for each worm; the default is 16.
- Specifies the number of worms; the default is 3.