Updated: 11 February 2004
Index Return to Main Contents
NAMEbackend-spec - interface between jw and its backends
jw(1) calls backends like backends/html to do the "real" conversion work. The backend gets all necessary data delivered via environment variables ready to use.
This documentation describes those environment variables.
- The bare name of the source file
- The full name and path of the source file
- The name of the parser (usually Jade or OpenJade)
- The full argument-string for Jade or OpenJade
- The list of catalog files needed by Jade or OpenJade
- The style sheet to use
- The base directory of the SGML system (default is /usr/share/sgml)
Jochem Huhmann <firstname.lastname@example.org>