The current MPlayer Installer script that I uploaded to this site had a slight problem.
mplayer_setup.sh: line 9: rm-rf: command not found
I have fixed the spacing issue and re-uploaded the file.
Once I had done this I tried reinstalling again just to make sure it works and found out that it doesn’t work any more. The reason being the MPlayer package has been removed.
That being said I am going to be working on a new version of the Slackware Mplayer Installer but the first priority is to make the installer work. I will be swapping the essential codec pack to the all codec pack bundle. Then I will be working on making the installer more user friendly.
Hang tight, I should have it fixed soon. Once it is, I’ll make another post.